- Where is Syneos Health's corporate headquarters?
- Syneos Health Corporate Headquarters
1030 Sync Street
Morrisville, NC 27560
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Syneos Health is a Delaware corporation.
- What is Syneos Health’s fiscal year?
- Syneos Health operates on a calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.
- How is Syneos Health stock traded?
- The stock of Syneos Health is traded under the symbol “SYNH” on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. The company’s common stock can be bought or sold through a stock broker, bank or any financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Does Syneos Health pay dividends?
- Currently, Syneos Health does not pay a dividend.
- Who is Syneos Health's transfer agent? Who do I contact for information regarding my stockholder account?
- If you hold Syneos Health stock in your own name (not through a broker), please contact our transfer agent:
By regular mail: Computershare
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX, 77842 By overnight delivery: Computershare
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX, 77845 Telephone inquiries 1-800-962-4284 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
1-781-575-4247 (non-US) Email: email@example.com Investor Centre™ website
Manage your account online via Computershare’s secure Web-based shareholder tool at www.computershare.com/investor.
- Who is Syneos Health's auditor?
- The independent auditors for Syneos Health are Deloitte & Touche.
- How many employees does Syneos Health have?
- As of December 31, 2018, Syneos Head had approximately 24,000 employees
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- The latest Syneos Health press releases, events and presentations, can be found under Press Releases in the Investor Relations section of our corporate website.
- How can I view documents Syneos Health has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Quarterly & Annual Reports and other investor materials, when available, can be found under Financial Information and SEC Filings in the Investor Relations section of our corporate website. Additionally, all SEC filings can be accessed directly from the SEC at www.SEC.gov.
- Who makes up the Syneos Health Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- The members of both our Executive Management team and our Board of Directors, along with their biographies, can be found under Corporate Governance in the Investor Relations section of our corporate website.
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- Both Investor Relations and Media contact information can be found under Investor Relations Contact in the Investor Relations section of our corporate website.
- What Analysts track Syneos Health at this current time?
- The Analysts currently tracking Syneos Health are listed under Analyst Coverage within the Investor Relations section of our corporate website.