Executive Vice President and Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Oversees financial operations globally, including Finance, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Budgeting and Financial Planning.
- Two decades of financial experience across public and private markets in the biopharmaceutical industry, with repeated success in driving realignment and business partnerships across global businesses and teams.
- Deep knowledge of CRO and Contract Commercial Organizations (CCO), most recently serving as the Executive Vice President and CFO of the Syneos Health Commercial Solutions business, after serving in several senior financial and operational roles at INC Research including Executive Vice President, Oncology Operations and Senior Vice President, Business Finance.
- Experience in M&A transactions, including merger-related integration leadership roles, initial public offerings (IPOs) and significant public accounting and audit experience gained over nearly a decade in roles with Quintiles (now IQVIA), Deloitte and Arthur Anderson.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in Accounting, Western Carolina University; Certified Public Accountant (CPA).