Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Development
- Responsible for Corporate Strategy and Development, Corporate Services (Procurement and Facilities) and Global Operations Management. Also serves as the Executive sponsor for the company’s merger-related Transition Management Office.
- Deep background in strategy, M&A and integration work in the healthcare, life sciences and diagnostics industry, including emerging and international market development.
- Previously served as the Chief of Staff of inVentiv Health and President of the Patient Outcomes Division for the Company where his responsibilities included a wide variety of operational and M&A projects including the INC Research and inVentiv Health merger, special situation and restructuring projects, Corporate HR and business transition/turnaround plans.
- Track record of defining and executing company strategy and business initiatives and identifying value-creating transactions, including his time as leader of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Corporate Development/M&A function, contributing to revenue growth from $3B to $10B over eight years. Also served as the Vice President of Finance at Athena Diagnostics resulting in a successful sale process, and as Manager at Ernst & Young.
- Master of Business Administration, Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Bachelor of Commerce, the University of Alberta.