Executive Vice President, Interim General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Responsible for Legal, Compliance, and Corporate Quality functions across Syneos Health. Also serves as the Secretary to the Board of Directors.
- Most recently served as head of the Global Legal Department for Syneos Health, overseeing Business Legal, Corporate, Commercial, Risk, Claims and Litigation, Labor and Employment, Data Privacy, Compliance and Regulatory functions.
- Extensive experience in M&A, IPO and secondary offerings, SEC filings, corporate governance matters, global contracting, software licenses and tax transactions, gained through roles of escalating seniority at multiple professional services organizations.
- Previously held senior legal roles at Tekelec, a leading high-tech solutions and service provider, culminating in the Associate General Counsel role, overseeing corporate governance and legal transactions.
- Juris Doctor, Case Western Reserve University School of Law; Bachelor of Arts, in Economics & Public Policy Analysis, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.