"We work globally as a close knit team. Across all elements of the organisation we are working collectively to bring the best performance from INC to drive value for our customers. We work hand in hand on a daily basis to deliver new processes and systems that look at the whole delivery not just a single aspect."
- 20+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Joined in 2002, and was responsible for full deployment of EDC, leading data management and building our global services teams
- Has served as our head of Global Business Development and Marketing, head of our Alliances Development and Delivery teams, head of Global Oncology, and president of Clinical Development Services
- Currently leads our global operations, driving overall project delivery, implementation of new technologies, processes and solutions and their expansion globally
- Has held management positions in the pharmaceutical industry across manufacturing, consultancy, business and corporate development, data management and clinical operations
INC is unique in the CRO industry in its stability as an organization, and in its ability to retain key talent. We have maintained our basic organizational structure for several years because it has succeeded in delivering quality operations and actionable data to our customers.
- 30+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical and CRO industries as well as academic and private/hospital practice settings
- As COO he leads our global operations, driving overall project delivery, implementation of new technologies, processes and solutions and their expansion globally
- Served most recently as our President, Clinical Development
- Joined INC Research in 2005 as President and General Manager, CNS Clinical Development providing global leadership for all CNS clinical development programs, guiding our CNS business to record results
- Prior to joining INC, led teams in antidepressant and antipsychotic drug development for a major CNS pharmaceutical company
- As President, Clinical Development, responsible for driving the growth of INC’s therapeutic offerings globally, enhancing the Company’s focus on therapeutic foresight and continuing to drive a differentiated business model through thought leadership and delivery excellence in clinical development
- Licensed clinical psychologist with broad training and experience in both clinical practice and research relevant to the field of clinical psychopharmacology
- Doctorate in philosophy (clinical psychology) from the University of Houston, well regarded as an expert and leader in CNS clinical trials methodology
“In the course of a year, our employee base has increased by approximately 14 percent to match business expansion, which saw revenue growth close to 18 percent during 2015. In fact, we achieved what we thought we were going to do in 2016, in 2015. It’s great to see that, but the numbers are a product of our culture, our delivery, the talent that we have and the talent that we bring in.”
- Oversees our financial operations globally, including Finance, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Budgeting, M&A and Financial Planning, as well as our Information Technology functions
- Prior to joining us, served as Senior Vice President and CFO of Tekelec, a leading high-tech solutions and service provider, from April 2010 to August 2013 and as Chief Accounting Officer of the company from May 2005 to March 2010
- Has had repeated success in developing innovative financial management strategies, strong capital structures, high levels of operational support and sound corporate governance
- Experience in private and public capital markets, completing more than 50 debt and equity financing transactions, including private equity transactions, initial public offerings (IPOs) and secondary offerings in the public markets
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Master of Accounting (Honors) degrees from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, U.S. and Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
“In the four years since I joined INC, it’s been great to see that throughout our rapid growth, we have maintained our unique culture, which I believe is a critical piece of our success. Why would someone choose to work at INC in a competitive marketplace? Frankly, it’s our culture.”
- Joined in 2012
- Executive responsibility for our Human Resources, Legal, Corporate Quality, Training, Corporate Real Estate and Procurement functions.
- In his role as General Counsel, he oversees our global legal functions including Employment, Commercial, Compliance, M&A, Risk Management, Regulatory and Claims and Litigation.
- 20 years of private practice, corporate legal and operational experience, chiefly in the pharmaceutical, medical and clinical research industries
- Prior to joining us, was Assistant General Counsel at Pfizer Inc, having held progressively senior roles
- Was also a partner at Hunton and Williams LLP, in Richmond, VA and New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University and J.D. from Syracuse University; visiting student at Washington & Lee University School of Law and admitted to practice in New York and Virginia
“We have a wealth of experience here at INC Research. This is an incredible, strong management team, and our employees have a tremendous passion and experience for what they do.”
- Global responsibility for our Business Development, Marketing, Proposals and Sales Support & Business Intelligence groups, providing strategic leadership to drive our Company's growth plans
- Over 25 years’ experience in sales and operational roles in the CRO and biopharmaceutical industries
Previously worked at Quintiles for almost 15 years in a number of senior positions including:
- Vice President and Head of Commercial Sales for North America
- Vice President of Commercial Operations for North America
- Managing director at Quintiles Greater China
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Biological Sciences from the University of the West of England
“The success of INC Research begins with our people, with our teams. We speak internally about having a ‘Can Do/I Own It’ mindset which translates to a group of people who are passionate about what we do, work to resolve issues that inevitably occur in the long and complicated process of a clinical trial and are tireless in delivering high quality work.”
- Responsible for Strategic Planning, drives business initiatives in support of plans, supports our Board of Directors, oversees Corporate Communications, and plays a key role in acquisitions, integration planning and oversight
- Initiated a Change Management capability to improve return on investment of business initiatives
- Over 25 years of experience in healthcare with a variety of roles across academia, pharmaceutical and CRO sectors
Previous experience includes:
- Providing corporate positioning and leading business development and fund-raising efforts for the start-up Erimos Pharmaceuticals
- 20+ years of clinical development experience
- Focuses on supporting FSP delivery through our function businesses including Study Start-Up, Biometrics and Safety and Pharmacovigilance. Includes the value chains of Late Phase, Consulting, Medical Devices and FSP.
- Joined INC Research in May 2011, serving most recently as Executive Vice President, Biometrics, with responsibility for Data Operations, Biostatistics, Medical Writing, Safety and Pharmacovigilance and Biometrics Project Management.
- Previously co-founded her own company in the early 1990’s specializing in Biometrics services (data management, biostatistics, medical writing, and project management) and successfully grew the organization until 2005 when the company was sold to a full-service, international CRO.
- Has championed numerous global programs in a variety of therapeutic areas including cardiology, CNS, women’s health, oncology, respiratory disease, dermatology, ophthalmology, immunology, and endocrinology.